Dismantling a tower crane may be difficult and potentially dangerous operation. The appropriate precautions in this section must be observed at all times, particularly in relation to the manufacturer's instructions. It is also important to ensure that the right amount of ballast is in the right position on the crane at all stages of operation.
Many tower cranes are dismantled in the reverse order of assembly. However, dismantling a crane is more complicated than assembling it due to space limitations imposed by the structure used to build the crane and proximity to other buildings. It is therefore important that crane dismantling and dismantling requirements are considered from the start of a project when selecting the type, size and location of crane to be used.
Whichever method and means of lowering is used to dismantle the crane, the sections to be dismantled and lowered must be secured to the lifting hook or lowering device attachment before loosening any bolts or locking devices.
• Repairs 24/7
• Erection and dismantling
• Tower Crane Sales / Hire – New and Reconditioned / Crane operators
• Climbing of tower cranes inclusive of anchoring / Rail traveling bases
• Service of tower crane / Inspection of tower cranes
• Handover and Acceptance of tower cranes / Load testing
• NDT Testing / Metal Thickness / Sandblasting
• Refurbishment of tower cranes
• Spares: new / reconditioned
• Step up / down transformers / Voltage monitoring with reports and graphs
• Aircraft warning lights; anemometers; sirens; Wire Ropes
• Drive Conversions Electrical Panels / Load cells with or without digital display
• Various Radio Remote Controllers – Pendants and Joystick